[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Section » News and Updates » Introduction Notes:
Introduction Notes:
NazishDate: Wednesday, 2012-02-29, 2:12 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Paulo Coelho is source of inspiration for millions. His work is not limited to any region, any country or any tradition. He is global ambassador of love, hope and happiness. I always wanted to pay tribute to him by doing something that can help his message spread worldwide. So for that reason I thought of creating a forum where people talk and discuss Paulo and his work.

The forum is simple, In first part you can introduce yourself in greeting introduction, you can criticize the website if you find anything uncomfortable or you can give suggestion in criticism and suggestion section and if you not find your language category you can request a section for your language.

On second part you can talk and discuss about Paulo in your own language. The reason why I created many language sections because I see people commenting in facebook or in Paulo’s website in their own language. So in this section you will enjoy discussing about Paulo in your own language.

On last part there is only one section ‘Tribute to Paulo’. In this section you can pay tribute to Paulo by text or by making wallpaper. Make best tribute for Paulo because your tribute will be shared to our facebook page along with your name and your country name.

I would like your feedback and your suggestion to make this forum and also the website the best tribute for Paulo Coelho.

God bless you all cool

asnazDate: Wednesday, 2012-02-29, 7:03 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
That is a great idea smile thanks for such effort...

nahinbd145Date: Wednesday, 2012-03-07, 2:12 PM | Message # 3
Private
that's a very good idea..keep it up ..i like this idea very much.. i am also glad to join this forum ..very mice..

Message edited by nahinbd145 - Wednesday, 2012-03-07, 2:13 PM

drndrnDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-07, 2:30 PM | Message # 4
Private
In my opinion this is great idea and I respect it very much. I will use that to talk about this writer and talk about him on my language!

shathDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-07, 2:50 PM | Message # 5
Private
It is nice to introduce yourself with this forum. I also appreciate your writing. Go ahead. Don't stop the fact. It is good idea to write. And It will be helpful.

naziagulDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-07, 3:10 PM | Message # 6
Private
Great Idea I really appreciate. Good Bless you too.!! smile

Forum » General Section » News and Updates » Introduction Notes:
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz